Hi Michael,

On the synchronized issue, I think you do need it; if someone, e.g., calls
reset() while this method is running, you'll get NPE.  Maybe pull the keys
array into a local then and iterate over the local instead?

Also, why LinkedList instead of ArrayList(or Arrays.asList, as Alan
mentioned, although maybe caller is expected to modify the returned list)?

Thanks

Sent from my phone