Hi,

On 2016-01-30 19:35, joe darcy wrote:
Hello,

The change looks okay in that the new code is limited to the jrt protocol. I assume the failing test

    java/net/URL/B5086147.java

passes again with this change.

I had to go through some hoops to find out how to ensure this test actually gets picked up by the remote-testing incantation I've been using so far, but have verified the test has been run and passes on the affected platforms.

If a fix for this issue is not pushed soon, I want to have the failing test problem listed (http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/core-libs-dev/2016-January/038459.html).

I'm ready push this, but might be good to get a second opinion from net-dev to ensure they aren't caught unaware of this follow-up fix.

Thanks!

/Claes

Thanks,

-Joe