On 2 Jun 2016, at 14:37, Roger Riggs <roger.ri...@oracle.com> wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> looks fine but a couple of questions/suggestions.

Thanks for looking at this Roger.

> CookieManagerTest.java:
>
> - the new definition of localHostAddr could probably be moved to a class
> static and be used instead of the "127.0.0.1" literal (line 97).

Agreed.  In fact we can do better; where possible the host IP will be used.
The test requires an IP literal, for cookie domain matching. Otherwise, the
static test string values will all need to be updated.

> - Does the use of the IPV4 loopback address work even in the case of
> supporting only IPV6?
>  I'm not sure this is relevant to recent changes to support IPV6 only.

Probably not, but while we are moving towards support for IPv6-only
environments at runtime, our tests will require a lot of work if they
are to be able to be run successfully in such an environment.

> UnmodifiableMaps and HandleContentTypeWithAttrs:
>
> - I assume that the lookup of localhost doesn't trigger the potential
> timeouts to be avoided.
>   (Or 127.0.0.1 would have been used here too).

It works fine all systems I’ve tested with.

Update in-palce:
  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~chegar/8158525/

-Chris.