Hi,

On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 3:36 PM, Pavel Rappo <pavel.ra...@oracle.com> wrote:
> The implication is that you won't be able to do this (for example):
>
>     void onClose(WebSocket webSocket, int statusCode, String reason) {
>         webSocket.sendClose(statusCode, reason);
>     }
>
> Just because the received statusCode might be one of the special ones.

The implementation should reply to a Close frame with a Close frame
with the same code.
Applications do not need to call sendClose() from within onClose().

In the case above, if the status code is - say - 1002, I would fail
the CS returned by sendClose() and be done with it.

But onClose() should return a CS, or you decided not to ? If so, can
you detail why, FTR ?

Thanks !

--
Simone Bordet