Hi Felix,

This looks good to me now.

best regards,

-- daniel

On 26/09/16 15:02, Felix Yang wrote:
Hi Daniel,
     thanks for figuring out this mistake. Put it before return to avoid
unclosed socket. Also updated style as Langer suggested.

Updated web rev:
     http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~xiaofeya/8085575_8130657/webrev.01/

Thanks,
Felix
On 26 Sep 2016, at 5:29 PM, Daniel Fuchs <daniel.fu...@oracle.com> wrote:

Hi Felix,

InheritHandle.java:

 79         } finally {
 80             try {
 81                 ss.close();
 82             } catch (IOException e) {
 83                 e.printStackTrace();
 84             }
 85         }

Is finally the right construct here? It seems to me that
you're changing the logic of the test. I would expect the
socket to be closed only when an exception is received?

Otherwise you're going to close the socket again at
line 94

 94             ss.close();

which looks strange to me...

best regards,