Hi Rob,
    changes look reasonable ...
perhaps align the two additions below the existing ERROR_XXX set, all neat and tidy :-)

regards
Mark

On 27/09/2016 00:09, Rob McKenna wrote:
Hi folks,

Looking for a review of this simple addition to Inet4AddressImpl.c on Windows.
As per the bug report:

In the ping4() call in Inet4AddressImpl.c on Windows there is a switch
statement containing failure codes for IcmpSendEcho which correspond to well
known and expected failures for this call when a host is not reachable. In
these cases ping4() simply returns false as opposed to throwing an exception.

Prior releases of the JDK would return false when using the tcp ping method
where we currently throw an exception with the ERROR_INVALID_COMPUTERNAME
(Windows error code 1210) or ERROR_INVALID_NETNAME (1214) errors. We should add
these cases to the switch statement for compatibility purposes.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~robm/8166747/webrev.01/

        -Rob