Hi Vyom,

As discussed, I think there are still some issues including on 32 bit Linux and since we don't have too many of those machines left to debug with, it's probably best to back out the original change, and go back to the original webrev. We can then review an updated version which takes care of the 32/64 bit issues that were found. Below is a backout webrev, with no other changes

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~michaelm/8179602/webrev.1/

Thanks,
Michael