Thanks for the updates Xuelei, some minor comments inline..

> On 1 Nov 2018, at 23:42, Xuelei Fan <xuelei....@oracle.com> wrote:
>
> On 11/1/2018 11:24 AM, Sean Mullan wrote:
>> On 10/31/18 11:52 AM, Chris Hegarty wrote:
>>> Xuelei,

>> Are there any security issues associated with returning the SSLSession,
>> since it is mutable?
> It should be fine.  The update APIs of the session (invalidating, bind
> values) does not impact the connection.

Alternatively, as is done in the new HTTP Client, an immutable
SSLSession instance can be returned.

>> +     *           SHOULD override this method with appropriate
>> implementation.
>> s/appropriate/an appropriate/
>> I would probably not capitalize "SHOULD" and just say "should". "SHOULD" is
>> more common in RFCs. I don't see that much in javadocs.
>> +     * @implNote The JDK Reference Implementation supports this operation.
>> +     *           As an application may have to use this operation for more
>> +     *           security parameters, it is recommended to support this
>> +     *           operation in all implementations.
>> I think it should be obvious that the JDK implementation would override this
>> method so not sure that first sentence is necessary. The other sentence
>> seems like it could be combined with the previous sentence, ex:
>> "Subclasses should override this method with an appropriate implementation
>> since an application may need to access additional parameters associated
>> with the SSL session."
> Updated accordingly, in the CSR and webrev:
>    https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8213161
> <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8213161>
The CSR looks good. I made a few minor edits to the verbiage
and added myself as reviewer.

The title will need to be updated to reflect the addition of the
new method in SecureCacheResponse. Maybe:

"Add SSLSession accessors to HttpsURLConnection and
SecureCacheResponse"

-Chris.