Michael,

On 09/11/18 15:48, Michael McMahon wrote:
Could i get the following small change reviewed please?

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~michaelm/8213616/webrev.1/

The change looks ok to me. Just a few comments:

1) The specification already mentions that "any query or
  fragment components of the url are ignored when constructing
  URLPermissions", so this behavior change seems inline with
  that. Good.

  Maybe the expected structure in the class-level description
  should be updated to indicate this:
   scheme : // authority [ / path ]  ** [?query] [#fragment]  **

2) On the code: if a query exists then it must precede the
  fragment, so there should be no need to check for `#` after
  striping the query. Maybe we need a test to assert this?

-Chris.