Ok, looks good.

--Sean

On 2/25/19 10:53 PM, Xuelei Fan wrote:
<Loop in net-dev>

It makes sense to me to leave the AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection methods as public.  We may need to re-org the code later, but it is out of the scope of this update.

Here is the new webrev (only AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection updated):
     http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~xuelei/8215430/webrev.01/

Thanks,
Xuelei