Martin,

On 13/03/2019 17:29, Martin Buchholz wrote:

The difficulty of testing networking environments is an impediment to progress. Chris, you might want to publish your hacky changes as an experimental patch in cr.openjdk.

I will do this, but, as I said, it is just a hack.

At Google, we have our own hacks to test ipv6-only environments, based on either LD_PRELOAD or eBPF (but it would take work to share them even in minimally functional form)

Maybe I can produce something similar and publish it? So you intercept
setsocktopt, lookups? What else?

-Chris.