Hi Alan,

Thanks for the review. All comments look good to me. Here is the update webrev:
  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~xuelei/8241039/webrev.01/

HandshakeCompletedEvent.java and SSLSession.java are updated.

Thanks,
Xuelei

On 3/16/2020 12:36 AM, Alan Bateman wrote:
On 16/03/2020 04:25, Xuelei Fan wrote:
Hi,

Could I get the following update reviewed?

CSR: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8241047
webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~xuelei/8241039/webrev.00/

I see you've created a new issue (and sub-tasks), in which JDK-8227024, CSR and other tasks need to be closed to avoid any confusion.

SSLSession - the method is already terminally deprecated so there is a big note in the javadoc. No need to duplicate the text in an @implNote. For @implSpec then I think you want "The default method throws ....".

HandshakeCompletedEvent - you can drop the @implNote here too. Catching UOE and then re-throwing it with the UOE from SSLSession as the cause is confusing. I think you can leave the implementation as-is.