Hi Vyom,

I imported your latest patch and ran it on our test system, and I noticed the
following error on Windows:

[2020-07-07T11:09:20,621Z]
T:\workspace\open\test\jdk\java\net\Socket\libNativeThread.c(54) : error C2220:
the following warning is treated as an error
[2020-07-07T11:09:20,621Z]
T:\workspace\open\test\jdk\java\net\Socket\libNativeThread.c(54) : warning
C4716: 'Java_NativeThread_signal': must return a value

Kind regards,
Patrick