> Now that DatagramSocket has been updated by JDK-8237352 to support joining
> multicast group, this sentence in the API class level documentation of
> MulticastSocket is obsolete and should be removed:
>
> "A MulticastSocket is a (UDP) DatagramSocket, with additional capabilities for
>  joining "groups" of other multicast hosts on the internet."
>
>  Not sure whether this requires a CSR. I guess not?

Daniel Fuchs has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge
or a rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes brought in
by the merge/rebase. The pull request contains four additional commits since
the last revision:

 - Merge branch 'master' into ms-doc-8263080
 - Added suggested text. Fixed example code.
 - Improved first sentence
 - 8263080: Obsolete relationship in MulticastSocket API documentation.

Changes:
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/2842/files/fc6d7b1a..13b55f44

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=2842&range=02
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=2842&range=01-02

  Stats: 5956 lines in 231 files changed: 2553 ins; 2409 del; 994 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/2842/head:pull/2842