On Sat, 23 Oct 2021 10:26:34 GMT, Daniel Jeliński <d...@openjdk.java.net> wrote:

> Clean up of various issues related to error handling and memory management

Hi, I wasn't able to run the test yet; need to find a machine where I could run
this test without worrying about restoring it to a working state.
However, looking at the code, I think it's broken already. JDK-8046500 says
GetIpAddrTable fails on IPv6-only machines. This method is only called in
`lookupIPAddrTable`, and `getAllInterfacesAndAddresses` ignores -2 result since
7f1f9a50ae87e745e552ed8a3b7028cd49638441.
Still, `enumAddresses_win` probably needs more love. I'll look into it.