On Mon, 15 Nov 2021 13:26:30 GMT, Jaikiran Pai <j...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Hello Daniel, The issue is still reproducible (only) if the jar indexing is
> enabled by setting the `-Djdk.net.URLClassPath.enableJarIndex=true`

Just to add to Daniel's comment. JAR indexing has several issues, most going
back 20+ years. We toyed with the idea of removing it in JDK 18 but decided to
keep it disabled for now with a view to removing the code in a future release.
It's not clear to me that it's worth trying to fix issues but maybe the motive
is to back-port a fix to an older release? (I can't quite tell if you have
something that runs into the issue or whether you just spotted the open issue).