On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 18:42:08 GMT, Michael McMahon <micha...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> src/java.security.jgss/share/classes/module-info.java line 36:
>>
>>> 34: module java.security.jgss {
>>> 35:     requires java.naming;
>>> 36:     requires java.security.sasl;
>>
>> Someone from security-dev should probably review this and validate that this
>> is OK. I'm also a bit uncomfortable that we require a class from
>> `com.sun.jndi.ldap.sasl` even though `java.naming` is already required by
>> `java.security.jgss` - so maybe this is OK.
>
> Yes. I would like the security team to validate this.

I suggest moving the `TlsChannelBinding` class into
`java.base/sun.security.util` since it's not only used by LDAP anymore. You
might need to modify the types of exceptions thrown in the class and move the 2
final strings to some other class inside `java.security.sasl`.