@naotoj wrote:

> Should we need some additions/modifications to the hashmap optimal capacity
> utility `test/lib/jdk/test/lib/util/OptimalCapacity.java`?

The only thing that uses this utility now is
`test/jdk/java/lang/Enum/ConstantDirectoryOptimalCapacity.java`, which is on
the problem list. The cleanup is covered by
[JDK-8282120](https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8282120). After this PR
gets integrated, the Enum ConstantDirectory will be initialized with
`HashMap.newHashMap(universe.length)` so the OptimalCapacity test won't really
be testing anything. I'll take another look at it and the library utility, but
I suspect the cleanup may simply be removing them entirely.