On Thu, 8 Oct 2026 07:50:36 GMT, Michael McMahon <[email protected]> wrote:

>> src/java.base/share/classes/java/net/doc-files/net-properties.html line 316:
>> 
>>> 314: <p>
>>> 315: Calling {@link 
>>> java.nio.channels.ServerSocketChannel#bind(SocketAddress,int) 
>>> ServerSocketChannel.bind}
>>> 316: with a {@code null} or {@linkplain UnixDomainSocketAddress##unnamed 
>>> unnamed} address parameter for Unix
>> 
>> You may nee the fully qualified name here, since this is an html file and 
>> UnixDomainSocketAddress is not imported. Did you check how it was rendered?
>
>> You may nee the fully qualified name here, since this is an html file and 
>> UnixDomainSocketAddress is not imported. Did you check how it was rendered?
> 
> It builds and renders fine. I suspect javadoc assumes a default package based 
> on the directory name. I checked and classes from other packages must be 
> fully qualified. Not sure if this is a supported feature of javadoc though, 
> and given all other classes in the file are fully qualified, I don't mind 
> making this the same.

Ah yes - of course, though the implementation of UDS is in NIO the 
UnixDomainSocketAddress is in java.net!

-------------

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/33249#discussion_r4217600104

Reply via email to