Topics in this special issue:

  1. RESOUR> [netsites] The Testicular Cancer Resource Center
  2. MISC> [netsites] Citizen Probation
  3. RESOUR> Mothers Are Women
  4. MISC> RESEARCH VOLUNTEERS NEEDED TO LEARN HOW COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY IMPACTS
     THE FAMILY
  5. RESOUR> Re: [DIGITALDIVIDE] Small Business, the Internet and the Digital
     Divide
  6. RESOUR> [DIGITALDIVIDE] Report on: Youth, Pornography and the Internet
  7. K12> Physics Animations
  8. K12> Do you know about anatomy ?
  9. K12> EDUCATIONAL POSTERS!
 10. PROJ> [Hilites => Projects] Ages 8-12  Fifth Grade Internet Flying Project
     - revised
 11. K12>  Dustbowl, Tornado resources
 12. K12> The Benefits of eBooks in the Classroom
 13. K12> [WWWEDU] Gatsby, 1984, other modern classics on Web | TeleRead Blog
     on digital libraries, e-books and related K-12 issues

Archives for Net-happenings can be found at:
http://www.classroom.com/community/email/archives.jhtml?A0=NET-HAPPENINGS

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&GROUP;=comp.internet.net-happenings