Topics in this special issue:

  1. RESOUR> [netsites] Civil Defense Museum
  2. MISC> [netsites] Coleccion Cisneros
  3. RESOUR> [netsites] Connects
  4. K12> [netsites] Science Summer Camps
  5. RESOUR> [netsites] Dolphins
  6. RESOUR> [netsites] Free Expression Network
  7. MISC> [netsites] Bigger Than Enron
  8. RESOUR> [netsites] Indians of the Great Basin
  9. RESOUR> [netsites] Ecological Society
 10. K12> [netsites] Teaching with Historic Places
 11. K12> [netsites] Physics4Kids
 12. K12> [netsites] Storydog
 13. K12> [netsites] Wastes - Kids Page
 14. RESOUR> [netsites] Edgar and the SEC
 15. RESOUR> [netsites] Enter the Mummy Tombs
 16. PROJ> [Hilites => Projects] Ages 9-14  "Dream A Dream With Ein Ganim"
 17. K12> Kids' Connection radio program update

Archives for Net-happenings can be found at:
http://www.classroom.com/community/email/archives.jhtml?A0=NET-HAPPENINGS

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&GROUP;=comp.internet.net-happenings