Topics in this special issue:

  1. RESOUR> [netsites] Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
  2. MISC> [netsites] The Great Seal
  3. K12> IMSA Information Literacy News
  4. BOOK> XPath & XPointer Released by O'Reilly
  5. K12> PROJECTS:  50 State and More postcard exchange
  6. K12> Re: WEB, ADMIN: Free web hosting for teachers - 2 msgs
  7. K12> PROFDEV: Forum to feature Friendship Through Education
  8. K12> PROFDEV: This Week At TAPPED IN August 18, 2002

Archives for Net-happenings can be found at:
http://www.classroom.com/community/email/archives.jhtml?A0=NET-HAPPENINGS

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&GROUP;=comp.internet.net-happenings