Topics in this special issue:

  1. K12> Kidproj announces: Native Cultures Around the Globe 2002
  2. K12> Projects are ready!
  3. K12> [netsites] The Science Spot
  4. MISC> Houston, are we there yet?
  5. MISC> [netsites] ACB Radio
  6. K12> [K12opps => GSN's K12 Opportunities] Call for Papers
  7. K12> Research on Kidlink
  8. K12> September Eleven: A Resource Page
  9. K12> CNN Student News Update - Week of September 9, 2002
 10. K12> GEN:ELEM/Share: U.S. Constitution MINI PAGE
 11. UPDATED> [DIG_REF] Peter's Digital Reference Shelf - September 2002
 12. K12> Re: Results for Requested Help for Mission, Goals and Objectives
 13. RESOUR> [DIGITALDIVIDE] History as it Happens: 9/11 Voices Online

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Archives for Net-happenings can be found at:
http://www.classroom.com/community/email/archives.jhtml?A0=NET-HAPPENINGS

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&GROUP;=comp.internet.net-happenings