On Sat, Nov 18, 2006 at 03:01:42PM -0500, Alex Burger wrote:
> *This patch only affects building with the MSVC Workspace*.

I haven't tried it myself - I do all my Windows builds on the command line
(menus are for wimps) - but have looked at all of this and find that it
does just what he says it does, will obviously not affect other platforms
(which minimizes the risk of surprise dorkage), and it includes some
pretty comprehensive doco changes.

If I were building on Win32, I'd want these changes and would really
appreciate the thoughtful information on building the DLLs on the various
versions (even though MSVC 6 is obsolete, it's still very widely used -
good man for covering it).

I give this a +1

Steve

---
Stephen J Friedl | Security Consultant |  UNIX Wizard  |   +1 714 544-6561
www.unixwiz.net  | Tustin, Calif. USA  | Microsoft MVP | [EMAIL PROTECTED]