On tor, 2007-09-20 at 17:38 +0530, shwth_k kk wrote:
> HI all,
>
> It would be great if anybody could help us, we need to handle the
> INFORM RESPONSE received from the SNMP Manager in the subAgent module

You have to go about it by hand as there are no noifications on INFORM
sent to agent_trap.c:handle_inform_response and that one sends nothing
on when you use the snmpd api.

The way around this is to send the message by hand.

Look at apps/snmptrap.c, right at the end there is the code

        status = snmp_synch_response(ss, pdu, &response);

that makes the response show up in the variale response. Try to toy with
this code as a starting template.

You probably wish to use snmp_send_asynch instead of snmp_synch_response
as the latter blocks but that is just technicalities at the outside.

/MF