On Sun, 2010-05-23 at 21:14 -0700, Steve Friedl wrote:
> On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 07:11:02AM +0300, Omer Zak wrote:
> > 2. Is anyone else in favor of forking the Net-SNMP project over the
> > comments issue?
>
> Forking a major project over *comments*?

Yes.

The comments situation in Net-SNMP is grave.

I already wasted lot of time trying to understand Net-SNMP agent code
due to insufficient comments.

                                            --- Omer

--
Philip Machanick: "caution: if you write code like this, immediately
after you are fired the person assigned to maintaining your code after

I may be affiliated in any way.