On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 05:33:16PM -0800, Wes Hardaker wrote:

> NB> Index: snmplib/vacm.c
>
> FYI, applied.

Thanks. It has been (is still) a bit hectic over Xmas work-wise, so
I hadn't gotten around to it.

FYI, I am trying to set up some buildbots under VMware to verify
that the 5-5 and 5-6 patches branches compile and minimally works
under current *BSD and Solaris releases, but it will probably take
till some time next week before I have it in place.

/Niels

--
Niels Baggesen - @home - Ã…rhus - Denmark - n...@users.sourceforge.net
The purpose of computing is insight, not numbers   ---   R W Hamming