On 21 September 2011 18:51, Wes Hardaker <harda...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> SF> Submitted; #3409692
>
> +1.  Though I worry about compilers that don't properly convert some
> things to float when doing division, etc.  If it were me I'd add a bunch
> of paranoid casts.

I've slightly lost track of the number of votes for particular
versions of this fix,  but it seems clear that there is general
consensus that this worth applying.

I've therefore applied a version of Steve's patch (using local
float variables rather than casts) to the 5.6, 5.7 and master
code lines.

If this was premature/mistaken/damn-foolish, then I apologise.

Dave