Hi Dave,
             *Thanks for your valuable feedback, due to your great support
i am able to send the traps as per our application requirements.*
*
*
Now i require your support for  cross compiling net-snmp package with
version: 5.6.1.1 to our target device.

*
Target Device Platform Details
Embedded H/W with Linux OS (AT91SAM9260-EK board)

   1.

   Kernel Version : 2.6.27
   2.

   Busy Box Version: v1.12.0
   3.

   Pre-built Linux OS with file system, ARM9 CPU
   4.

   Compiler : uclibc

*

*Please suggest me on following things*
*
*
1) How to quick start to do cross-compiling net-snmp package?

2) What are the ways to do cross-compiling net-snmp package ?

*Thanks in Advance*
*Prashant Nirni*
* *
*
*
*
*

On 29 November 2011 15:04, prashant n <prashant.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to print above  textual  OID's  as numeric OID's. So what i need to
> change in the code notification.c

Nothing
SNMP works with numeric OIDs throughout.

How these are display/logged/etc is purely the concern of the
receiving application

> Please suggest me on this.

   $ man snmptrapd

      -O [abeEfnqQsStTuUvxX]
              Specifies  how MIB objects and other output should be
displayed.
              See the section OUTPUT OPTIONS in the snmpcmd(1)
              manual page for details.

Dave