Hi All,
I was trying to capture trap using snmptrapd for v3 traps, but I am not able to
see the traps,
I have created user traptest with specicfic group with v3 authentication with
authpriv in snmp agent.

Now did the below config in snmptrapd.conf located in /etc/snmp.

createUser -e 8000052301A9FEA484 traptest SHA mypassword AES mypassword
authuser log traptest

Same password and engine-id I have set in agent too.
But still I am not able to get the trap messages, from tcpdump I am able to see
that trap messages are reaching to the server where snmptrapd is running, but
discarding packet by snmptrapd.

Can you please let me know what I am missing here?

With regards,
Biswajit