Given the comments that mfd adds at the top of table_interface.c:

 * ***  NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE  ***
 * ***       THIS FILE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY USER EDITABLE CODE.      ***

I expected that I wouldn't have to mess with it.  However, in
_table_container_row_save, it's clear that the user might have to edit
MAX_ROW_SIZE, and there's a suggestion to add some more stuff if you
care to:

    /*
     * if you have non-column data, add it here
     */

and similarly, in _table_container_row_restore, there's the similar comment:

    /*
     * if you added any non-column data, this is where
     * you should handle it.
     */

I also have an extra action to perform on rows that are marked as
"enabled", which I perform in the commit in the set phase, and I would
probably perform inside _row_restore since there is no callback here.

So, which should it be?  Should _table_container_row_(save|restore)
move to an editable file?  Should there be callbacks for this
"additional data" or "do stuff based on the contents of row you just
loaded"?  Any thoughts?

Thanks,
  Bill