On Sun, 2013-02-24 at 20:31 +0100, Bart Van Assche wrote:
> Hello,
>
> snmpd already has multihoming support on Linux and BSD derivatives. I would
> like
> to extend that support to Windows platforms (Windows Vista / Windows Server
> 2008
> and later). With this patch the regression tests still pas on Linux, FreeBSD,
> Windows 7 + cygwin, Windows 7 + MinGW, Windows 7 + Visual Studio and Window XP
> + Visual Studio.
>
> If anyone has any comments about the patch below - feedback is welcome.

I think it looks like at least two worthwhile patches.

1. Change how IP_PKTINFO/IP_RECVDESTADDR is detected
2. Add multihoming support for Windows.

Would you mind splitting them?

Also, when sending out patches for review, please do not include diffs
for the "configure" script as they tend to be gigantic in size and
rather uninteresting.

/MF