Hi Guys,

I would be very thankful if anyone could answer me back.

Background:
I am using net-snmp library 5.7.2 for Windows 7. I want to do system health
check ( includes local system health, switches, and
other third party devices )

Problem:
I am having a problem using net-snmp on Windows platform. I
have picked up the latest version of net-snmp 5.7.2, managed to compile and
run.( All OK )
But, whenever I try to monitor CPU load using the monitor configuration
file option, sometime I get “failed to run mteTrigger query”
I could not find any solution for this problem for last 3 weeks.I have also
sent email to the users list and still waiting for response.

Compilation:

        * Net-snmp ( version 5.7.2 )
        * Running win32/build.bat ( Without any changes )
        * Press (f)
        * Configure Windows SNMP on port 1161
Snmpd.conf:
rocommunity  public
rwcommunity  private
proxy  -v 1 -c public localhost:1161 .1.3
informsink  localhost public
trapcommunity  public
authtrapenable  1
createUser meme MD5 "0987654321" DES
agentSecName meme
rwuser meme
rouser meme
# Active the standard monitoring entries
defaultMonitors no
monitor -r 10 machineTooBusy hrProcessorLoad > 10

snmptrapd.conf:
authCommunity log,execute,net public
#disableAuthorization yes
createUser meme MD5 "0987654321" DES
authUser log,execute,net meme
ignoreauthfailure  yes

Sometimes, it works but sometimes it does not. I dont understand what i am
doing wrong.I would
really appreciate any kind of help.

Best Regards,
Asim