Hello!

First of all, thank you for such a great software made under opensource license!
Didn't want to bother anyone, but already spent several days on this problem
without
any positive result. :( Maybe someone will make a hint, please?

Have a task to import snmp traps to OracleSQL. Already spent a week meditating
at
snmptrapd code. Cannot find part of it, which processes switch "-d".

NETSNMP_DS_LIB_DUMP_PACKET seems to lead to xdump(), but printf-fing *buffer
shows only the binary data.

Idealy, I should clinch to that part, which outputs to screen

# TRAP
community=...
ip=...
oid=...

et c

Maybe it will be an ugly solution, but at this point we need results, not
beauty.

Thank you in advance!