Hi,

Attempting to create a new entry with a zero index fails silently.

root@localhost:/root> snmpset -v 2c -c public 192.168.2.15
.1.3.6.1.6.3.12.1.2.1.9.0.25 i 5
SNMP-TARGET-MIB::snmpTargetAddrRowStatus.'..' = INTEGER: createAndWait(5)
root@localhost:/root> snmpget -v 2c -c NETMAN 192.168.2.15
.1.3.6.1.6.3.12.1.2.1.9.0.25 i 5
snmp_build: unknown failuresnmpget: Error building ASN.1 representation
(Can't build OID for variable)

Notice that there is no error when setting, only when trying to get.

The version:

usr@ubuntu1004:~$ snmpset --version
NET-SNMP version: 5.7.2
usr@ubuntu1004:~$ snmpget --version
NET-SNMP version: 5.7.2
usr@ubuntu1004:~$ snmpd --version

NET-SNMP version:  5.7.2
Web:               http://www.net-snmp.org/
Email:             net-snmp-coders@lists.sourceforge.net

I want to support 0.25 in snmpAdminString. What should I pay attention to?

Best regards.

zhuyj