We are using the version  snmpv3.

From: AR, Giridhar
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 12:44 PM
To: net-snmp-coders@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: Subramanian, Chandramouli; Santhanakrishnan, Ramkumar
Subject: snmp response OIDS

ALL,

We need a suggestion regarding a snmp response being sent.
Our application the sending the snmpbulkrequest of the table nodeTable.X
to fetch the node details. snmp response contains  the following OIDs

a).1.3.6.1.6.3.15.1.1.2.0
b).1.3.6.1.6.3.15.1.1.4.0

Due to this our application is timing out. We have increased the snmp timeout
still our application
is timing out.

In which scenario does agent responds with these oids and the reasons for
sending it?

Thanks
Giridhar