Hello,

I am using net-snmp version 5.4.2.1. I am able to send traps for SNMPv3 users
for authentication with MD5 and receive them properly by the manager software.
But while sending traps with authentication SHA or using SNMPv3 users with
encryption, I am not able to receive them at the manager.
I have tried to capture the traffic from my device, and I could see these traps
(SHA and encrypted) being sent from the device, but these are not getting
received by the manager software.
I have tried with couple of management software, like net-snmp's snmptrapd, and
ManageEngine MibBrowser free tool 5.0. In both of them I only able to receive
MD5 user's traps only.
Though SNMPv2 traps are getting properly received.
Also the user config, are done in same way for both MD5 user and SHA user on
the snmptrapd.conf file.

Please advise how to solve the problem.

thanks and regards
S Sarath