Den 07-10-2013 19:08, Claus Klein skrev:
> What is the Key to get help on this List?

Patience :-)

> And what is the reason to ignore my posts?

As you probably know, this project is run entirely by people who do it
voluntarily and in their spare time. None of the project developers are
paid for what they do here.

As you probably also know, spare time is a scarce resource, and some
times other matters take precedence.

/Niels

--
Niels Baggesen - @home - Ã…rhus - Denmark - n...@users.sourceforge.net
The purpose of computing is insight, not numbers   ---   R W Hamming