[[ I've removed net-snmp-users, since this question is more appropriate for
coders.  Note that http://www.net-snmp.org/support/mailinglists.html says
"Please do NOT post the same message to both the user and coders lists",
and has other useful information about how to politely ask for help ]]

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 3:31 AM, Jatin Bodarya
<jatin.boda...@elitecore.com>wrote:

>  *NET-SNMP version:  5.7.2.rc1*
>
> *Ubuntu 12.04*
>

> Hi all,
>
> I want to remove these mibs from my snmp agent.  How can I achieve it ?
> at  configure level as well as runtime ?

At configure time, look at the --with-mib-modules or
--with-out-mib-modules= options.  The README.agent-mibs can help you figure
out what module implements which MIBs.

At run time, see the -I option to snmpd.

> Also I  suppose to stop all the MIB from master  and just  want to include
> my own MIBs. And run it as a subagent. How can I achieve it ?

Experiment with, e.g., --with-mib-modules="".

  Bill