Hi Niels,

thank your for your answer.

Am 13.01.2014 22:46, schrieb Niels Baggesen:
> Den 13-01-2014 15:20, Dennis Lampert skrev:
>> But my SNMP daemon outputs the following
>>
>>       ucd-snmp/pass: pass-running:  /bin/bash /home/skims/test.sh -g
>> .1.3.6.1.4.1.8072.2.265
>>
>>       ucd-snmp/pass: pass-running:  /bin/bash /home/skims/test.sh -s
>> .1.3.6.1.4.1.8072.2.265.1 string ucd-snmp/pass: pass-running
>> returned: .1.3.6.1.4.1.8072.2.265.1
>>

>> As you can see it does not output the string I wanted to pass.
>
> Not even that, but the output line is not complete with a newline, but
> it is not something that I can reproduce immediately.
>
> How exactly does your snmpd.conf entry look like, and what doesyour
> script do?
The entry in my snmpd.conf looks like this:

     pass   .1.3.6.1.4.1.8072.2.265         /bin/bash       /home/skims/test.sh

My test.sh script takes all parameters and writes them into a temporary
file. I created the script for testing the functionality of pass.

> Btw, why do you give /bin/bash explicitly? A #!/bin/bash at the top of
> your script should suffice
That is left from the snmpdconfig. Of course my script contains #!/bin/bash.

Regards,
Dennis