Hi all...

I am using net-snmp 5.7.2

CentOS 6.

In my system there are thousands of  PPPoE users / virtual inteface.

So snmpd service cause  too much load in my system.

Can anyone help me with this ? how to resolve it ?

Which MIB is affected with this ? so I can remove / change code of those.

For e.g. I found  every PPPoE user  creates an interface  in /proc/net/dev
file. So this can increase file I/O.

Thanks & Regards,

Jatin.