When doing some performance measurement, I found that a surprising amount
of time was spent in netsnmp_large_fd_set_resize().  It turns out that a
newly-created large fd set often has an lfs_setsize of zero, and a desired
size of FD_SETSIZE, and the current code zeroes out the bits in between
lfs_setsize and the desired size one by one, with a for loop.  Of course,
the FD_ZERO macro exists exactly for this purpose, so I added a special
case for this:
https://sourceforge.net/p/net-snmp/code/ci/ca9d4a356041866d99cc1a91a356cec129aaa23f/

Does this seem reasonable?

Thanks,