Hi,

I have created a subagent using the mib2c tool  and the mib2c.mfc.conf file.

This gives me support for monitoring a single table.

However, my subagent will need to monitor different types of data and they
will be stored in different tables.

The mib2c tool produces a bunch of c files like:

<tablename>_data_access.*
<tablename>_data_get.*
<tablename>_interface.*

Etc.

What I'm tinking of doing is to copy all these files and update them so that
they refer to my second table, i.e.  using the second table name.
Naturally the oids and the table structure would need updating in the header
files.

Then I can initialize both tables in my subagent main function.

Does this seem like a reasonable proposal?  Seems pointless in reinventing
the wheel in order to get support for additional tables, why not use the
existing source and modify it.

Of course, if there is a better way I'd be happy to hear it.

Regards,

Tim