Version: net-snmp-5.5
I think the 5.5.x version does support the -X argument.
Let me try running the test on 5.7.3 and check if the same leak is detected
again.

If there is a root cause found for 5.5 version, that would be great.
Updating to 5.7.3 is complex as many other applications are using the same
project.

Thanks,
Jeffry copps

jeffry