On 03/21/18 11:21, Ian Bruene wrote:
On 03/20/2018 05:46 PM, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
I've been asked to approach the net-snmp dev team on behalf of the
Internet Civil Engneering Institute. ICEI tries to identify important
infrastructure that is undermaintained and help out.

What does your project need?  Where we can find a match between your
needs and the skills of our staff and volunteers, we'll cheerfully
pitch in.

Just posting here to note that I am one of the ICEI people.

Hello Eric and Ian,

Thank you for reaching out. There is a huge backlog w.r.t. addressing bug reports and the patch tracker. Help with reviewing and addressing all these tickets would definitely be welcome.

Bart.