On 04/26/18 11:01, Keith Mendoza wrote:
I have a question about what permissions DISMAN PING MIB test case
expects. I'm running on a macOS 12.3.4 with --enable-blumenthal-aes
--with-openssl=<Path to my OpenSSL 1.0.2o install> --with-defaults.
When I run make test as my normal user I get "skipped: Not permitted
to create raw sockets". However, when I run make test using "sudo
make test" I instead get "skipped: USING_DISMAN_PING_MIB_MODULE is
not defined". Should I be running "make test" as root?
 Hello Keith,

Have you tried to add --with-mib-modules=disman/ping-mib to the Net-SNMP configure script argument list?

Bart.