On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 12:49:28 -0600 Carlos wrote:
CC> True, net-snmp is unmodified.  Both on Intel and on the IBM pSeries 630
CC> running SuSE Linux with 2.4.19 kernel.  [...] Only we've
CC> never gotten things to run on the PPC platform [...]
CC>
CC> I tried to be consistent when running configure, but could there be any
CC> conf-type stuff that would cause irregular behaviour?

Not that I'm aware of.  Have you tried to get the latest (5.1.2.pre2) to run on
PPC? Even if you can't use it on your product, knowing if the latest code works
could help narrow down the problem scope.

--
Robert Story; NET-SNMP Junkie <http://www.net-snmp.org/>
<irc://irc.freenode.net/#net-snmp>

You are lost in a twisty maze of little standards, all different.