> > I confirm that we use NetSNMP.
> > Thank you
> >
> > ================THE PROBLEM================
> >
> > How to send a negative response to a get request.
>
> OK - I've now had a chance to look at the agent perl
> code in a bit more detail.
>
> The good news:
>    The documentation for this module in the current
> CVS code has been increased significantly, and
> includes an example of how to do exactly this.
>
> The bad news:
>    It relies on a new function that is *only*
> available in the CVS branch, and is not part of
> the 5.1.x line (so won't be in 5.1.2)
>
> Have a look at the project web site at
>       http://www.net-snmp.org/cvs
> and give the latest code a whirl.
>
> Dave

Hi,

I have read the documentation for this module but i do not find the example.

Sorry to disturb you again, but can you tell me where is it ?

Thank you

Our name has changed.  Please update your address book to the following format:
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]".

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the
property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not authorized to read,
print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or any part
thereof. If you receive this  message in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete all  copies of this message.