Hello,
is there a possibility to format the output of snmptrapd for the uptime as a plain
number? I tried to set "numericTimeticks yes" in snmp.conf, but it does change
nothing. Looking into the code in the routine uptimeString() of mib.c I saw that it
should be formatted in the intended way, if NETSNMP_DS_LIB_NUMERIC_TIMETICKS is set
appropriately. But how can I set this? Or does uptimeString() not get called for traps?

Thanks for any help,
Rüdiger Eckhard
--
Siemens Information and Communication mobile
                Internet: http://www.siemens-mobile.com