Hello,

I have generated the templates using the mib2c command.
I initially chose to use the templates that contained tables which are
contained in internal memory.
When the agent dies...the tables die without any persistence.
Having tried out the get and set routines which work like a charm on the
tables on those tables.

I would like to use persistence for the MIBS and need some advice on this. I
would like to still use the
internal memory table generated code and simply add extensions to this code
so that I can add close a file.
Is there a standard procedure for creating persistence?

Thanks,
Garyc